Posted on November 26, 2015 | By Alizee Louis
Society mystifies wedding day as the most magical time you will ever have. And for a lot of people that is just right. The fact that you and your significant other are taking a vow to share your life, your hardships and your strife, your joys and laughter and everything in between is by all means magical.
Every little girl has dreamt of her wedding day since she first learned how to walk. For a bride the wedding dress can make or break the wedding. She will spend days looking for the right one. She will diet just to fit in it. But in the end the fact that she gets to dress up like princess is worth it.
Wedding Dress and colors to choose!
The wedding dress is traditionally white because it used to be customary for the bride to save her virginity for her husband, so the white color of the wedding dress represents purity. But now brides can select the color that their heart desires. Black and pink dresses for girls are increasingly common. The color that has made the biggest growth in popularity in the last few years is blue.
• Blue wedding dresses sales have increased and more and more orders are coming in. You might be asking yourself: But blue is such a broad term, which color specifically? Well that depends and the lady. Some choose aqua blue for their wedding dress, other darker shades. In fact there seems to be no specific preference for the shade .You can find a great collection of wedding dresses ranging from blue wedding dresses, baby blue wedding dresses and white and blue wedding dresses.
• Traditionally in the interpretation of colors, blue is considered as a color of trust, honesty and sincerity. Blue is a color that both shines and stays in the background. It is beautiful without blinding, balanced and harmonious. You cannot pick a better color for your wedding dress. Moreover, you can also get a great collection of flower girl dresses Australia available in different shades and colors. Now the brilliance of the color, the design of the wedding dress itself depends on the financial possibilities of the bride.
• There is a way out of this however. Many brides actually choose to look at the design, say for example the royal wedding dress, so you can get it designed form a normal dressmaker. This can save you a lot of money in long run because you can use way cheaper materials and labor that is not that expensive. You can also think of all the opportunity for customization.
• But be careful as there is a fine line between being tacky and looking glamorous. If you have a good fashion sense that it won’t be a problem, if not just go online, there are thousands of blogs and videos showing you how to color match everything.
At the end of the day, the color of the wedding dress is a totally subjective thing, but you can’t really go wrong with a beautiful wedding dress.
Posted on November 17, 2015 | By Alizee Louis
Even though a wedding has much more to it than just 4 tips, every bride and groom need a mini list. This would help them see their special day in a couple of steps. For those who are having a wedding in just 2 months, this would help you figure your way out.
The guest list and planning
Estimating how many guests you will be having is important in order to proceed with things like foods, thankyou cards and venue. Sit down with your family or your fiancé and write down every individual you are thinking of inviting. This would be your first list. Then boil it down to the final one after deciding. Ensure that your family is given the first priority when it comes to wedding invitations. As for planning, you may either hire event planners or get a family member with experience to handle the day for you. In corporation with the planner/family friend, be sure to write everything you need to get done for the wedding day from the altar to the going away car.
The bridal and groom party
When it comes to choosing your grooms men and brides girls, choose wisely. Don’t leave out a friend that you may have promised a bride’s maids dress! If both of you want a fairly big entourage, you must have a good budget to purchase their dresses. Do not worry about costs as they even have the option to rent designer dresses in Australia for half the original price. You may also get them tailored according to a design that you like. Ask your troupe to be a part of this special day by presenting special gifts inviting them to do so.
Focus on the bride
It is no doubt that the bride is the most important person in the wedding after the groom! So everything on her side needs to be perfect. When selecting dresses you can also rent designer dresses and shoes for weddings if you cannot afford to buy one. Some choose to do so as they do not need to buy it. Tailoring is also a good option if you have a specific dress you like. Bridal hair and makeup is generally done by special makeup artists. Do no select anyone who doesn’t have the experience in the field. The last thing a bride wants is makeup melting off her face. Bridal bouquets can be done from the same place you get the flower arrangements from the venue.
Locations and themes
Booking a venue hall must be done at least 2-6 months prior to the wedding. The closer you try to book, less chances of being able to do so. In case this is a last moment plan, try to hire a place outdoors or maybe a beach. There are also venue halls that do last moment weddings, but at a higher price. When choosing the hall, keep in mind the number of guests you are inviting. If it is an open area, this wouldn’t matter as much.
Every wedding must have a theme, you may either be a bride who loves pastel colours and summer or a winter bride who wants a snow themed wedding. Whatever the theme you choose, there are so many talented designers who will be able to put your visions into action.
Posted on October 20, 2015 | By Alizee Louis
It is such a shame, apparently, to be seen in the same dress at a party. Friendships fail to mend over this very reason and there is a simple explanation behind this. The thing is it is not about the clothing you are in, but how you carry it. For instance, if two people are wearing the same little black dress, then one would get down to judging who has worn it better and that is a real struggle. Body shaming and fat shaming people seem to have become a ritual in parties and thus it is of utmost importance that everyone should feel rather comfortable in their own skin than worry about who has worn a piece of clothing better.
Now that we have established the fact that no one should wear the same dress as their friend or even their foe for that matter, here is some occasion, where the cape like flows piece of clothing would rather make you proud which every other person in your class would be wearing. Thus, here we introduce QUT graduation gowns. These capes are essential for the life goal you have set for yourself. Although, the education is what matters the most and hence the degree, but for the proper essence of completing your education, you need this cape for the day at your stride. It adds that sense of pride in you and your family and thus needs for a good sort of arrangement.
Arranging the uniform clothing solution for a special event
The kind of arrangement that we are talking about is if you would rather buy the UQ graduation gowns for yourself or rent it for the day. Either way, you can get them on the market without much of a hassle, if you know where to look. The internet, being the know-it-all and have-it-all for our century, it houses numerous such stores which offer a range of such capes for the special day. All you have to do is to set your eyes on the price and thus the cape and finally decide on which site to go to. Find an online store near your locality or area and then go ahead with the purchase.
Check for the quality and the best part about these sites is that, most of them have offered when you would buy these pieces of clothing in bulk. So, you can always get your friends and tag them along so that you can even share the same sort of cape, even when you are there, together for the one last time. Also arrange for a professional photographer, to take charge of the event.
Posted on October 14, 2015 | By Alizee Louis
Kids and water are an inseparable two. If you are a parent you would know how enthusiastic your kid can get during a day at the beach or at the pool. As a parent or a guardian you should have a couple of essentials in your beach bag to protect your bundle of joy from the harshness of a day at the beach. One of the key possessions in your beach bag should be swimming robes for kids.
There are many reasons why swimming bathrobes for kids are a much practical alternative to carrying large, heavy towels. It guarantees comfort, ease and style. When choosing one here are a few things you should be concerned about.
Check for a quick drying material
Your kid is going to be wearing this throughout the day therefore it has got to promise comfort first. Therefore look into one which is made out of a material that is quick drying. This is of vital importance to keep your child dry, warm and cozy against the harshness of a cold breeze. Hence an absorbent material which is also light in weight will make it a practical alternative to carrying heavy towels and it will not get in the way of your kid having fun.
Look for style
Intriguing variety and style in beach wear not only excites the grownups! Kids love a splash of colour, style and sophistication too. Therefore do look out for ones that come in beach inspired vibrant colours. This will add to the beauty of pictures captured and the memories made! And also make sure that you pick the perfect size for your kid. An oversized one or a one that is smaller in size may contribute in discomfort. So keep an eye out for one that is comfortable and also is trendy.
Make sure it is long lasting
It is important to note that the material and the quality of the product are such that it is long lasting. If your kid loves to spend days at the beach it has to stand against the harshness of the sun and sand and likewise stand against the severity of chlorine in swimming pools. Thus do look into the quality of the product. It has to be made out of a fiber that is hardwearing and also one that easily will not fade.
Posted on September 24, 2015 | By Alizee Louis
If you put on the same outfit every day in your college, it will be too monotonous. You are worried about both budget of dress and their suitable accessories. We know that you cannot afford new outfits every single. So, here are the best tips that will make you ready in various ways for your college. Just have a look at these ideas.
• Put on the corsets: To keep your body look fit and more appealing, corsets are the most perfect choice. Black and red corset top with leather skirt or skinny jeans and a tote bag, you are ready for the college. While selecting corsets, you will be worried about the budget. But truly, you need not have to think like this. You are free to make your selection with the facility of best deals when you are ordering online. Black as well as red is suitable to any of the complexion and with any of your favorite upper garments.
• Your leather jackets are trendy choice: Not only the black and red corset top, leather jackets have seen their demands since long and they will be a trendy choice always for every age group. If you are thinking that purchasing pure leather jacket is too costly, then you can choose faux leather. And with this you can easily keep your style in budget.
• Knee length dresses: Maxi dresses, knee length dresses, skirts and also high-end pants – you can go for any of them. Maxi skirts are paired well with women tank tops. You can put on a scarf as a style statement with it. Choose vibrant colors like orange, red, blue or any other of your choice. We recommend avoiding the grey or dull looking colors. You can also try out mix and match – loud and light colors can give you a good combo look.
• Your handbags will be a turn on: Perfect matching of the handbags along with your outfit will make you look more beautiful. If you think of choosing a college going backpack, it will be also good selection for your trendy look. Check this quality but cheap corsets for sale.
• Shoes speak of style: Kitten heels, flats, ballerina, canvas comfy shoes and also pump heels can be a part of your style statement. These shoes will work well with any of your college-going outfit. Think of comfort when you are making the selection of shoes.
• Accessories: It depends on you that how many accessories you would like to put on. Trendy bangles, watches, funky beads’ necklace, earrings, anklets or wristbands – choose any of your preferred accessories and get ready for your college.
Posted on August 21, 2015 | By Alizee Louis | 1 response
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!